Saturday, July 19, 2014

Running Threads # 1

Dear All,
From long time I was thinking to make a series of cards using some theme. So here I am starting this on my Youtube Channel on every Sunday ...well...will try my best ;-)
Series name is "Running Threads" since I am stitching my cards....yes you got that right :-)
It is not a faux stitch ...I am talking about the real one...LOL
Also my cards does have laces, trims, die-cuts, stamping and flowers...always!!
So this is my first card where I stitched lots of layers. Video will be up on Sunday. Hope you will watch.
My Channel is - whatamemories

Thanks everyone!








2 comments:

MEGHA said...

very beautiful ..........which sweing machine do you have ,planning to buy ,but confused on various variety ,please help.

Archana Joshi said...

Hi Megha,
I don't know I am a good help or not. I do have Singer Machine with some embroidery options. But for the craft and all just go for the basic one. Not sure what you have available in India.

Hope you will get what you are looking for.
Hugs,
Archana